temporary reidence


Getting Married To An Egyptian Man

The only marriage recognized (or better said “recognizable”) between an Egyptian man/citizen and a foreign woman/citizen is the one performed at the Ministry of Justice in Lazoghly Square, Office of Marriage of Foreigners (4th floor), in Abdin, Cairo. You do not need an appointment. When you have all the documents ready you can go there together and do it. There are many couples waiting in line so you will be given some forms to fill in and an order number and you will be called when it is your turn. Full address: Shara Iqari, Ministry of Justice Annex – Office of Marriage of Foreigners, Lazoghly Square, Abdin, 4th Floor, Down Town, Cairo No institutions...