Preparations For Getting Married With An Egyptian Man (As A Foreigner/Romanian Woman) – Obtaining All The Documents. Part II

Back to the subject of the previous post, no matter if you need a temporary residence visa for 1/3/6 months for touristic or non-touristic purposes or a temporary residence permit for 1/3/5 years you will have to follow the next steps and obtain the following documents: A form called APPLICATION NO. 7 from an open desk (not a window desk, just some sort of a table desk) in the middle of the corridor (on the same side where windows 53, 30, 12 etc are) where 2 public servants sit, one of them being some sort of policeman or “the office” as people there refer to him as. Make sure to...